Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The most reliable source.

The most reliable source.

                                                                                                                              image from here

In between oodles of work, I've been scouring food blogs and magazines to add on to my list of Aussie must-eats. Who would have known that posting my silly mistake of asking Google Maps how to get to Blanco Restaurant (that's in Sydney) from my Melbourne hotel on my Facebook status would result in recommendations from old friends who were living, or have lived, Down Under?

I'm looking forward to catching up and having them take me to the nooks and crannies of the city. I think I deserve to be super, super excited now that our FYP's report printed and submitted! All I wish for now is for a load more cash, and five stomachs.

No comments: