Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Bright colors grow weary from years of neglect.

Bright colors grow weary from years of neglect.

The somewhat slow-moving break culminated in a weekend jam-packed with lots of writing and brainstorming. After sitting on our behinds for a good part of the break (despite having a morning presentation first thing Monday and a one-pager outline to hand up), my International Public Relations team sprang into action so efficiently we nailed both in under two days. I'm a huge fan of efficiency - why would you want to work hard if you can work smart? - and I've been riding on the high of our turbo-charged turnaround progress these two days.

It felt like polytechnic all over again.

I'll be honest here. The project work groups I've been in throughout my university education rarely (though not never) possess the group chemistry I have been spoilt with during my poly days, and I have indeed missed working with like-minded people. So this, you see, is quite a treat and a breath of fresh air especially after the year-long drag of FYP (which does not even classify as project due to its sheer scale and resultant complexities).

On an entirely different note, I managed to see quite a bit on Saturday evening, under the pretext of food research.



 



Two late nights, a morning presentation, two meetings and a tennis game later, I'm officially pooped. I'm gonna snuggle and go on a quick armchair vacation with Simon Majumdar before caving in to sleep. Good night world. It's been quite the day. Ooof.

No comments: