Friday, July 31, 2009

Cause them angels will just keep on multiplying.

Cause them angels will just keep on multiplying.


picture from inmagine

I often tell P: "You must have done something really good in your past life to have friends like yours." If karma is anything to go by, I have come to realize in recent months that perhaps I didn't do too bad in my past life either.

From my very supportive girlfriends who despite the short notice turned up for moral support when I was roped in for a last minute emcee job; to the jetsetter who specially brought back a taste of Laduree macaron heaven all the way from London; and to the almost Hong Kong native who apart from taking us to the nooks and crannies to discover culinary gems, went all the way from one island to another and back to our ferry terminal just to pass us a packet of panfriend dumplings and what she deemed was the best carrot cake.

And then there are the old friends who in the light of my recent unconventional choices held my hand and said: "I won't love you any less."

I am indeed very, very blessed.

No comments: