Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Asia undiscovered.

Asia undiscovered.

I'm 2.5 hours from the airport and 4 hours from my flight to Hong Kong. It has always been one of those Asian cities I never quite deemed exotic enough to visit until recently, when I realigned my inclination towards island destinations. I don't know what there is to do in Hong Kong except to eat really, so I'm glad my partner's got quite the voracious appetite for food! And of course, Jinli and I have grand plans to end our magarita-draught in Lan Kwai Fong on Thursday night. ;)

My valiant attempts to post up my Lombok-Bali travelogue have been futile and waylaid by many an afternoon nap, but I promise it'll be up once I'm done traipsing through the streets of Hong Kong.

Off I go for 45 minutes of shut-eye while P continues packing. :) We may just sleep through the entire plane ride tomorrow...

No comments: