Sunday, December 21, 2008

On a blue-skied Saturday...

On a blue-skied Saturday...

I attended Nabila's wedding reception, along with a bunch of the CS peeps. It was the first Malay wedding for several of us, so we depended a lot on Zak to guide us through proper wedding etiquette. For me, it was also the first wedding of a friend I was attending, but my ovaries thankfully didn't start itching!





No etiquette required when it came to getting trigger-happy though! Congratulations Nab. :)




And here's a CS trivia:



For those who are not already in the know, wanna try guessing which CS babe these pretty heels are on?

3:30 a.m. today marked the last of my drama endeavors. I've finished a total of five dramas since school ended, and these were on top of my usual Gossip Girl fix. Huge thanks to HM for staying up with me almost every night while I went on my visual trips to Taiwan, Korea and Japan; and also to Jinli who toiled the nights with me when I got her re-hooked to Coffee Prince. No more panda eyes!

Bali preparations start now. I had a good talk with Ceci last night because we were both feeling weird about the trip. I really didn't like associating the island with the unmentionables, but we had be practical when the need arose. The trip momentarily felt like a prison sentence, but I guess we both forgot that it is supposed to be our holiday. We've planned and we've paid so we're obviously going ahead with it, only with our senses a tad more alert.

I've cleaned out my hamsters' cage, and Ran's gonna be babysiting my babies while I'm away. That is after our Twilight date, and our now mandatory sushi meal.

No comments: