Monday, May 12, 2008

10 days of catch-ups: Old friends are priceless.

10 days of catch-ups: Old friends are priceless.

Apart from no longer having to fear having my toes run over by reckless vehicles, one other thing I love most about coming home is meeting up with old friends. The Spottiswoode gang, my secondary school chums, my poly buddies and the unclassifiable but still important pals.

P5070006.jpgP5090003.jpgP5090006.jpg
P5090008.jpgP5100023.jpgP5100021.jpg
P5100007.jpgP5100001.jpgP5100006.jpg

Dinner at, to quote Justin Z, "one of those weird Jap places" with Justin Z and YH.
Cafe-hopping and girly talk with Lanxi at Holland Village on a sunny Friday afternoon. First to Bunalan for cakes, then to Coffeebean for cafe lattes, then lastly to Marmalade Pantry where we wanted cupcakes but decided on sharing a savoury tart instead after our premature sugar high.
Dinner and beers at Tuckshop with Marc, Fag and Ceci, and moving our crazy conversations to Maxwell Food Centre.
A quiet night at home with the Spottiswoode gang over sushi and wine.

It's been 10 days well spent in the company of people with whom I'm comfortable enough with to kick back, down a few beers and guffaw like a drunk hyena with. I'm happy, and looking forward to catching up with more.

On a different note, here's a peek at one of the pictures Berty emailed me:



Our Jack Johnson concert tickets! I'm ecstatic.

No comments: