Monday, July 30, 2007

Seeking inner peace.

Seeking inner peace.


Picture from http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashed/372961295/in/set-72157594177103578/

I've been extremely prickly these days, even I am starting to piss myself off. And this inexplicable spell's lasted way too long to blame it on plain old pms.

So many times I've had to reign myself in before I lost it, though I'd like to think the unfortunate ones rubbed me the wrong way to begin with. Hardly justifiable for flare-ups still, if you ask me.

I can feel this pent-up bad energy inside me. I'd gladly hit the pool to swim it out, if not for this cold that gave me a bit of a dengue scare this morning.

Scheduling conflicts and dry bank accounts have left the yoga plans up in the air for way too long. We're finally signing up for the package on Saturday, and I'm very much looking forward to Monday's class.

No more slip-ups, please.

No comments: