Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting back on track.

Getting back on track.

I've been on hiatus a little too long. Here's a quick photo recap before I start on my entry on Redang.



My Nutella Swirl Cupcake found its way onto Fosters' Devonshire Cream Tea Set. As if. Haha. This was Justin Z's brilliant ploy to get my cupcakes on their route to stardom.

And then, there was of course the NTUWKWSCI Freshmen Orientation Camp 2007. I'm not and prolly never will be a camp person. I need my regular baths. Haha. Food and accomodation really had me in a tizzy for five whole days.

The girls - Flora, Chrys, Cheryl and I.


Sentosa Games, poloroid shots from Phoebe's funky cam.


Ditto for Starry Starry Night. Here's FOC Main Comm 2007.


And the United Nations, CS Edition.


Met up with someone dear post-camp before he left for Switzerland.




Dinner was at Carnivore - I am definitely not kidding about my 5-day vegetarian detox.

And since some of you have been asking to see him, here are some pictures of my raccoon Racky.




He turns six this year, on my birthday.

And just yesterday, my dearest bitch picked me up in her van for a day-long jaunt around the East. We visited Ikea Tampines and made complete asses of ourselves, like picking up stuffed animals making funny sounds, sitting on storage chests, and the classic was of course the beer glass story.



Bitch [pointing to beer glass]: Woman, $1.90 only leh.
Me: Is it.. how much beer can it hold. One pint?
Bitch: What? Do I look like a beer glass?
Me: Ask it la.
Bitch: Okay. Glass, how much can you hold?
[She proceeds to put the glass against her ear, like this.]



Bitch: The glass says woooooooo.

No comments: