Friday, April 23, 2010

The end of school and all that.

The end of school and all that.

Soooo... school officially ended (minus exams) with Monday's FYP presentation. There's been quite a bit of fanfare going on about the campus and on Facebook, and quite a show of school spirit. I don't quite feel it but it is a little surreal, as it felt just like yesterday that I was a clueless dope at the orientation camp. I've made new friends, drifted from some and got really close to others, over the four years, but as D said, we probably wouldn't keep in touch with many. But I am grateful nonetheless, for those whom have become family over time.

Most of my week's enthusiasm and nerves were instead channelled towards my first days at the office, where I'd gone to help out during production. Turns out the journey to the office isn't as painful as I'd made it out to be, and while it may be a little too early to say, I think I've joined a fabulous team. It was however a little tough being thrown into the grind of production right after school, but I think it made last night's glass of sparkly that bit more satisfying.

TGIF? :)

No comments: