Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthdays and picnics.

Birthdays and picnics.






I scheduled my day off to spend it with one of my favourite birthday girls on Friday. Our fancy schmancy plan to do the whole tai tai high tea and nice dinner routine was thrown to the wind when I got last-minute invites to Much Ado About Nothing. There's nothing we quite enjoy more than a good picnic in the park! So after spending a lazy afternoon holed up in a Seah Street shophouse sipping tea, we moseyed down to Fort Canning Park for some eating and lounging. The girl's got dreams to keep a picnic basket with shiny silver and crystal wine glasses in my car when I get one (along with a license), but for now, we're pretty content bringing our picnic food in plastic bags and guzzling wine from the bottle. Once again, I fell captive to my weakness for Doritos and French Onion dip.

No comments: