Tuesday, October 02, 2007

An indian summer.

An indian summer.
music: rosie thomas ft. sufjan stevens - say hello



I've been procrastinating (as I always do when it comes to uploading an insanely huge number of pictures), but I've finally gotten down to it. Before, as my CPM babes always say, karma bites me in the ass.

What I thought would be a cozy number of people gathering in my place for a cozy Indian-themed dinner had my tiny place overflowing with people. Not that I'm complaining of course, though I really did wish I had more time to spend with each of the groups.

And now for the pictures to do the talking...



My attempt at bringing India into my Spottiswoode apartment.



The please-help-yourself bar counter.





My babes.



Charmain dear, Jared bian tai, Zak, and a red (and I suspect tipsy) Zi Liang.



Amanda, "Fariza", Barbara Tan Jinli "Men Key".



Nanny Lays who gave me a pacifier, my abandoned son Tingyi, and Malay partner Feebs.



Shannon and Zi Liang (I just had to add the first of Shannon looking semi drugged on poppadums); Darren, Zac and GZ.



Kelvin, Mary Shuhui, with the babes.



My "wah they're so noisy and wild" uni gang.






Don't these rockstar poses say it all? Haha.



CH, Kaiting and Ken.



Doctor Tham, TL, Ceci and Ran my running/tanning/swimming bud.



The only shot I've got of Marilyn, Ron and Vincent's headful of hair.



TL, my favourite bitch, posing with the epilator bitch got me ("so you won't go cock-eyed plucking...") and me caught in the act.



(L-R) Back row: Marc, Ceci, Kaiting, TL, Ken, Mich, Shaun
Front row: CH, Ran, myself



The Hall 4 gang - Praga, HM, Ede, YC and Silver.



Block 27 block comm 06/07. With Praga, Yew Chong and Hong Ming.



My plea - no smashing of face ala 2006, and the chocolate cake that I am still eating for breakfast.



My incredible family members, most of whom were more kan cheong about the party than I was. They were up earlier and later than I was vacuuming, cleaning, sweeping...



The red gang. Zi Liang the pseudo cat fish, Chrystal babe, and bitch who's red on poppadums.





The after party with the old-friends gang. They happily stayed behind, drank somemore and polished off the Ben & Jerry pints Shannon bought. Haha.



A half-gone Marc.



The "many" funny faces of bitch and I, haha!



Our very sorry attempt at an Indian pose.

And with that, I think I'm done! Gotta be up in 5 hours. Night!

No comments: