Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life lesson #1.

Life lesson #1:

Surround yourself only with good friends and great company.





















I've done a bit of spring cleaning in my personal life, keeping my close ones closer and those I deem bad energy further. I've always been non-confrontational, but that's slowly changing. As my girlfriend K would say: "Give it to them man!" So no more silent fuming for me for I have begun to make my displeasure known.

I've been blessed with the bestest of friends who have stood by me through this difficult period with their unique brand of humor and junk food, and for that I am truly blessed.

It's been an awesome Chinese New Year in light of all that's happened, including three back-to-back karaoke/gyrating sessions with good friends. I don't remember ktv being this fun, and I plan to do it all over again once I get my voice back!

Happy Lunar New Year everybody!

No comments: