Sunday, January 03, 2010

Festivity exhaustion.

Festivity exhaustion.

What a long weekend of celebrations it's been! Barely rested from our packed Bangkok itinerary, we welcomed 2010 in the movie theatre (stroke of genius on my part, and a tradition I'd like to continue) and an impromptu prata supper. I had to cop out of beaching the next morning as I could crawl out of bed only in time for a quick coffee with Lyn followed by shabu-shabu and Monopoly with the gang.


I've never been a fan of hotpot but man this is good, especially with kurobuta and wagyu.

The monopoly and snacks lasted way past midnight too, and I almost couldn't crawl of bed again the next morning. But I'd rather be sleepy than a fool to miss the beach a second time especially during such temperamental weather, so I dragged my sorry head down for 2010's first suntan with Ran. The sunshine was gorgeous, but we did get our sarongs drenched by an overenthusiastic rolling wave. Nothing like a little sea water to start the year I say, along with a promise to run in 2011's Great Eastern when Ran's back for good. :)



No pictures of a beach still boarded up from the beach countdown, but look what greeted me on my walk home? Almost feels like winter.

And now, off for a quick date before Mom's birthday dinner. Oof.

No comments: