Monday, September 01, 2008

To Tanjong Beach and back.

To Tanjong Beach and back.




I suppose we had had enough of procrastinating and throwing in the towel and turning back each time we reached the roundabout, so for the first time in a long while, we extended our run to Tanjong Beach and back. And for the first time in many weeks, the skies stayed rain free for us to enjoy a spot of post-run basking.

Now here's what puzzling me. I mapped out our run online, and was told that our 50-minute run only covered 4.33km. However, a 35-minute run around my estate covered 4.9km. Speed can only differ so much. Help, anybody?

And my online shopping frenzy ends today. I've ordered whatever I wanted to order, so I'm done browsing websites late into the night. It's exhausting, so much so that I fell asleep while in the relaxation pose at the end of my yoga practice today.

Yawn.

No comments: