Saturday, March 03, 2007

Full circle - An eclipse.

Full circle - An eclipse.

3 March 3007. Lunar eclipse. According to Glamour (ha ha how credible), the astrological event is a "significant time for change or the end of an era. It shuts down some aspects of life so that other parts can flourish in the future". It is also reportedly normal to feel out of sorts throughout the day. Seeing how I've been feeling out of sorts the past months, I think I'll do fine.

I thought the day of the eclipse would be a good day to work towards closing the chapter that coincidentally began with the moon.



My days as a hospitality student



Here I am

How much have things changed, how much they have not. Over a thousand posts over two years. I'll lose too much by deleting this blog, so I'm gonna keep it around. I may even have a few sporadic posts now and then. Thanks to my sarongskirts readers, it's always a pleasure hearing how often you guys check back here. The world wide web's a big one. Maybe we'll find one another again some day.

And here, with my 1,9065th post, out.

No comments: